Surveys That Really Pay

Doing surveys on the internet can make you a lot of money, if you know which survey sites pay out the most and the fastest.  It truly can be hit or miss, there are so many of them.  The ones I post here are ones I have great luck with and would recommend personally.

The two most important things to remember when trying to earn income doing surveys is to be patient and persistent.  There are tons of people just like you all trying to compete to fill out the same survey, when there are only so many respondents they need.  So you may find yourself not qualifying for some. Just keep at it and you will qualify for others.  

Also, plan to give yourself time to complete them.  It takes a few hours to start building up enough where you can cash out your earnings.

Some survey sites only pay out in gift cards.  As long as one of the gift card options is Amazon, I'm good with that - since you can buy anything there. Other survey sites can connect directly to your bank account and will deposit cash there directly.  Some survey sites may require you to have a pay pal account.  When you cash in your earnings, it goes to Pay Pal where you can then send it to your bank.  It just depends on your personal preferences.

Until I find another really good one, I stick with five survey sites.  I have them listed below in order of preference based on how easy it is and how fast it is to make a pretty good amount of money.

My Top 5










1. Quick Thoughts

This by far is my favorite survey site.  I can earn $20 easily in a matter of hours.  You can expect to normally make $2 a survey.  I have completed a few that paid $7 each.  This is good pay for surveys and its hard to find another site that pays this much on a normal basis.

Cashing Out:  You can cash out your earnings at $10 where you have a choice between an iTunes gift card or an Amazon gift card.  I choose Amazon every time since I can buy most anything there.  Quick Thoughts limits you to cashing out at $20 a day (2 gift card max daily).

Q. "How fast do I get my gift card upon cash out?"

A.  Immediately. Every time in less than 2 minutes my gift cards were in my inbox.

Gift cards are super easy to redeem in Amazon, and you can keep stacking them up in the site and build yourself up as high as you want.

Q.  "How much money have you made so far and in how long?"

A. I have been using it for about 4 - 6 weeks so far and have earned around $200 - $250.  That is a lot of extra cash.  On top of this, if you use shopping rewards apps (see Shopping Rewards blog) you can earn even more by earning rewards off what you spend in Amazon so its a double win.

Q.  Is there a referral or sign on bonus?

A.  Sadly, there isn't.  

All you need to do is go to
https://www.quickthoughtsapp.com/ to download the app to get started.




2.  QMEE





















QMEE is both available as a website and an app.  I put QMEE as my second favorite for a few reasons:  speed of earning, a no limit cash out and ability to refer others with sign on bonuses.

It does take awhile longer to earn money doing surveys in QMEE than in Quick Thoughts - probably about 1/2 as fast, which means you will take longer to earn - but I still earn fast enough to keep coming back to the app to earn more.

QMEE surveys all vary in the price they pay for completion; on average I make anywhere from .30 to 1.50 per survey. 

 QMEE is so popular that many people are trying to complete the same survey you are.  If a quota is met for the survey (they had enough of the right people) then the survey terminates.  I do notice my surveys terminate here faster than in Quick Thoughts, but again, I think its because its that popular. 

It's pretty good pay as far as surveys go and the site is easy to navigate and you don't end up with pop up hell or down some crazy website rabbit hole you cant escape from.  So its worth you being extra patient and persistent (don't get irritated by the terminations, just go to another survey) to reach the cash pay off you want.

Q.  How does the cash payout work?
 
Short answer: Cash out how much or little you want, whenever you want. 

That is unheard of in survey land. Most all survey sites set cash out limits so this is probably one of QMEE's coolest features.

You will need a Pay Pal account in order to cash out.  Just make sure its connected to QMEE.  The money hits Pay Pal instantly, and from there you can decide to keep it in Pay Pal or tell Pay Pal to deposit it to your bank.


Q.  Is there a referral sign on bonus?

A.  Yes.  They offer different options, give a $1, keep a $1 or split a $1.

Here is my referral link which splits  $1 giving you .50 on your first cash out to Pay Pal:  




*On the bank bonus blog there is also a cash referral for Pay Pal.  Go there first and sign up, then head back here to hit the QMEE referral sign up link above.*

QMEE when used as a website on your computer allows you to install a plug in where you can earn even MORE cash, simply by being on the internet and browsing.

It also lets you connect your favorite sites where you are rewarded additional cash for shopping online.

I do use reward systems for shopping but I have to admit I havent tried this part out with QMEE... I just use it for the surveys.  

If I spend an evening earning $20 on Quick Thoughts, in that same evening I can pull off earning around $10 cash in QMEE.

There are also cash back and coupon offers in the app as well.  But I pretty much stick to the surveys.


3.  Branded Surveys









Branded Surveys website (I just save a shortcut to my home screen and the site adjusts to mobile use) is another great resource if you want to earn money doing surveys.

They do things a little differently there, which is what I like about it - your account is tiered based on your usage.  The more you do surveys with them, the higher your level/tier goes and the more free cashback you get for being in higher brackets as shown below.








Q.  How does cash earning and cash out work?

Short Answer:  Points convert to cash and cash out method is any way you want.

Each survey is worth so many points.  Essentially each point = 1 cent.  So a 245 point survey pays $2.45.




You can cash out once you earn $5.00.  They offer Pay Pal, a variety of gift cards or Bpay which is what I use, that links your bank account directly, so when you cash out the money goes instantly to your bank account.

Q.  Is it fast and easy to earn money?

A.  It's difficulty runs about the same as QMEE, if not just a tad more time consuming.  It is still worth it, you can earn cash in one evening and make it to around $10 bucks or so, you just have to be patient and persistent.  

Remember, the good news is, all your energy isn't wasted because you are working towards higher levels at the same time and those pay you additional income.

My last two survey sites...

#4  NCP

#5  Pogo

are combination survey/shopping rewards programs.  I am fairly new to both of these and am trying them out to see how good they pay and how fast it is to earn cash rewards. 

 I talk about both of these apps on my Shoppers Rewards blog, where you can see which shopping rewards programs I use that actually pay.


So that's it!  I try to not use too many survey sites, I would rather invest time in a few high quality ones then go use the bazillion that are out there randomly.

So if you use any survey sites and have a recommendation for me, please let me know!  I love survey sites with a clean and easy user interface design, offers plenty of rewards and *crossing fingers* they pay generously per survey and it doesn't take too long to earn.



Comments